HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – Manchester– Temporary – Earn up to £15p/h – Apply Today!
VTA Recruitment are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Rochdale, Heywood, Trafford.
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
About the Job as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking, Tramping
- Store deliveries
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times
Why should you work for VTA Recruitment as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Free CPC Modules (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service – up to 5 years!)
- Fully funded training
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the VTA Recruitment team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- 30 days tacho recorded driving in the last 90 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a client driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!