HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver – Heywood– Full Time –– Apply Today!
VTA Recruitment are looking for full time HGV Class 2 drivers in Heywood to work on a Temp to Perm assignment for a market leader.
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 2 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
About the Job as an HGV Class 2 Driver:
- Great rates of pay
- Job security in uncertain times
- Driving an HGV – Class 2
- Multi drop business to business deliveries.
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Engage with customers and providing high levels of customer service.
- Cash handling and receipt taking
Working hours for an HGV Class 2 Driver:
- Day shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Sociable working Hours
- Overtime at weekends
Why should you work for VTA Recruitment as an HGV Class 2 Driver?
- Free CPC Modules (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service – up to 5 years!)
- Fully funded training
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the VTA team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 2 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 2 driving licence
- 30 days tacho recorded driving in the last 90 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Click “apply”today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!